I was born and raised in Paramus, New Jersey, but since the late 1980s, Greenville has been my home. I received my Electrical Engineering and Mathematics degrees, with a minor in Computer Science, from Rutgers University and Geneva College. I love sports! I played quarterback in college, and now I enjoy playing golf and competitive tennis.
Since 1993, I have been serving the Upstate of South Carolina in private practice. I am also an Assistant Professor at my alma mater, Sherman College of Chiropractic, where I teach courses in Spinal Biodynamics as well as the Pierce Results System of Spinal Analysis.
My chiropractic story started when my uncle graduated from chiropractic college. I was just three years old when I had my first spinal check-up. Throughout life, I would be regularly checked and adjusted when necessary. When I went away to college to study and play college football, I noticed that my health was not nearly as good as it was when I was getting my spine regularly checked by my uncle. After I returned home from college and started to get checked for Vertebral Subluxation and adjusted regularly again, my health and quality of life significantly improved. This ultimately sold me on returning back to school to get my Doctor of Chiropractic degree.
- Graduate of Sherman College of Chiropractic – Valedictorian
- Garfunkel Award Recipient – Highest honor bestowed upon a graduating doctor
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Sciences– Sherman College of Chiropractic
- Member of the International Federation of Chiropractors and Organizations (IFCO)
- Member of the Palmetto State Chiropractic Association (PSCA)
- “The Spirit of Sherman” award – Sherman College of Chiropractic
- “Best Chiropractor in the Upstate” – Greenville News
- “Chiropractor of the Year” – Palmetto State Chiropractic Association
- “President’s Award” – International Federation of Chiropractors and Organizations
- “Service to the Profession” award – Sherman College of Chiropractic
- Author- “The World’s Best Kept Health Secret Revealed”
- Radio personality – Host: Your Half Hour to Health and Your 90 Seconds to Health
- “Distinguished Service Award” – Sherman College of Chiropractic
Hi, I’m so happy you are interested in our team because I, like all of us here at Auger Family Chiropractic, have a true desire to see you live life to your fullest. I was raised in Natchez, MS but moved up here my senior year of high school to graduate from Bob Jones Academy. I’ve lived in various places since then but married a Greenville native which brought me back here in 2013.
Being a believer and follower of Jesus Christ is what primarily defines me. My best friends are my husband, my parents, and my mother-in-law; my favorite pastime is helping make their lives easier and encouraging them at their different stages of life. This is also what I love doing with our patients at Auger Family Chiropractic. I guess my hobby is “nesting” – working on my home.
My first experience with chiropractic was when I was 15 years old. A surgeon recommended I try chiropractic instead of surgery. Now over 25 years later, getting my spine regularly checked & adjusted is still one of my top priorities so I can live a healthier, happier, more vibrant life.
I was born and raised in West Virginia. We migrated south when job opportunities arose out of college. I have a B.S. degree in Computer Management and Data Processing from WVU Institute of Technology. I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 30 years. However, he recently passed away suddenly of a heart attack. We have three boys and a grandson, with another grandchild on the way. Before joining the Auger Family Chiropractic team, I had worked with preschool children for 10 years and served as assistant treasurer at my church.
While needing a change, I still wanted to be able to help people in some way, then this opportunity presented itself. Having been introduced to chiropractic about 5 years before, due to pain down my left leg, I was very interested in caring for myself without medications. So when this job opened up in this office, I took it because I wanted to be part of a team that helped people the same way I was helped. I love talking, interacting, and helping people! Greeting people with a warm smile and a “hello” is so important because you never know what kind of day they have had. I always want to treat people the way I would want to be treated.