So, you want to regain the active life and wellness that you once had. A life full of vitality and activity was once the norm, but not so much now. Well, you have come to the right place. It is our goal to help you regain your health, happiness, and vitality through chiropractic care. You may be wondering how. Read on…
Healthy/Vibrant Life = Optimal Movement/Function
Healthy, vibrant lives are not just about pain relief, they are about much much more! The reality is that if you cannot move as well as you should, if your body is not working internally the way it should, then you are not living as active and vibrant a life as you could. Do you want to change that?
Two Goals = Better quality of life
- You need to have each individual spinal bone in its proper position and moving freely. This allows for you to move well, improving the quality of your life.
- Each individual nerve channel between the spinal bones is open allowing for proper nerve flow. This allows your body to work internally the way that it should, improving the quality of your life.
How you are wired makes all the difference
- Your brain holds all the instructions on how to regulate your body (heart function, digestion, respiration, hormonal balance, immune response, to name a few).
- That information is relayed over your Nervous System to every part of your body.
- That information is vital for the optimal function of all the systems within your body.
- The spinal bones protect your Nervous System as long as they are aligned and moving freely.
- If the spinal bones get locked out of place, they will interfere with the transmission of vital information over the nervous system, commonly referred to as Subluxation.
- This interference will cause a decrease in function and if enough function is adversely affected, it will cause the affected system to become diseased and even symptomatic.
There are simple tests that can be done in our office which will allow us to determine if your spinal alignment and nerve function are adversely affecting your quality of life.